ngCERT (Nigerian Computer Emergency Response Team) is the National CERT for Nigeria which is domiciled in the Office of the National Security Adviser. Our core value is to promote the philosophy of cybersecurity research initiatives in Nigeria.
“To achieve a safe, secure and resilient cyberspace in Nigeria that provides opportunities for national prosperity”
“To manage the risks of cyber threats in the Nigeria’s cyberspace and effectively coordinate incident response and mitigation strategies to proactively prevent cyber-attacks against Nigeria”
- To establish a shared Situation Awareness platform - Coordinate information sharing at the National Level
- Efficiently manage and coordinate management of incident of national interest
- Support the National Cyber Security Strategy
- To provide technical support and expertise to sectorial CSIRT’s as and when required.
- International Point of contact for all Internet Security Incident in Nigeria.